Residential Home Inspection
Certified Home Inspection Service
- 2 to 4 hour home inspection on average, depending on the size of the property;
- full-color home inspection report, web-based for easy viewing even on your mobile devices;
- over 100 images and HD video of your inspection;
- We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee.
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Recall Chek Report which lets you know about any recalled appliances
- Four different warranties for your peace of mind
Everything listed above is included with your Certified Home Inspection at no additional cost.
What Systems are Inspected
- Exterior – Siding, Eaves/Soffits, Doors, Windows and more
- Roof – Roofing Material, Chimney, Flashing, Gutters, and Other Penetrations.
- Garage – Structure, Vehicle Door, Fire Wall (if attached garage) and more.
- Interior – Ceilings, Walls, Floors, Doors, Windows, Smoke/CO Detectos.
We Take Your Trust Seriously!
Buying your Future Home is one of those big life moments that everyone dreams of and why shouldn’t you! But now a days the process of finding the right home and obtaining a mortgage your can afford will quickly drain the most enthusiatic person’s excitement. While we cannot help you with finding your new home or financing it, we can give you peace of mind that the property you are about to invest so much of your hard earned money on is built safely and reliably. Our inspectors have houses and families of their own and can relate to what you are going through. They will treat your future home as it is their own and will make sure they find every visible defect they can.